Join an award-winning ‘Outstanding Tourism Services’ wine tasting tour, rated travellers choice on TripAdvisor and 5 stars on google by travelers just like you.
1 to 6 guests
7 hours approx
Best Suited To:
Wine & food lovers of all ages who’d like to experience the best the Hunter Valley has to offer.
- Tastings at boutique, premium cellar doors.
- Tastings at a vodka/gin distillery.
- Fresh, delicious, sit-down lunch with a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
- A visit to a locally owned independent combined artisan cheese and chocolate outlet
- Free transfers from your Hunter Valley accommodation (within 12km)
- Modern, clean & comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- An experienced, local tour guide providing insightful and entertaining commentary
- Wildlife spotting! See kangaroos and other Australian native animals in the wild
- Everything arranged for you so all you need to do is get on the bus!
Why You Should Choose This Tour:
- You’ll be traveling with our good friend Julie from HV Tours who’ll take excellent care of you.
- Nominee for the Hunter Valley Wine and Tourism Association Tour Operator of 2022
- Finalist ‘Hunter Local Business Awards’ 2021
- Finalist ‘Customer Services Award 2021
- Travelers Choice Award winner 2019, 2020, 2021
- Winner of Hunter Region 2020 ‘Outstanding Tourism Services’ Award
- 5 star trip advisor rating
- 5 star rating on Google
- Personalised, friendly service
- Unrushed tours – take your time and enjoy
- Suitable for wine enthusiasts of all ages
- Our guides are well-presented, professional, polite, and energetic
Children are not permitted on this tour, sorry 🙁
IMPORTANT: Please contact us on 0456 737 888 if you are booking within 12 hours of your tour as pickup may not be available.
Pickup times are FROM 9am. You will be notified usually the night before your tour date by either text, email, or phone call what time to expect to be picked up for the start of your tour. This time will be before 10 am as there will be a number of people to be collected prior to the first cellar door at 10 am. Please ensure you check your phone or email for pickup time. If you are unsure or not received your pick-up time please call 0456 737 888 the night before if you’ve not heard before 7 pm.
12km radius of Pokolbin (Hunter Valley Gardens) is the local area pickup, other locations may be subjected to pickup surcharges. Newcastle, Maitland, Singleton, and surrounding areas incur per booking one-off charge. These options are available during the booking process.
Hen’s & Bucks Parties
This tour is not suitable for hen’s and buck’s parties. Non-disclosure WILL incur extra charges of $50pp payable before the tour commences or the tour will be voided. If you’re interested in a Hen’s or Buck’s party contact us and we can arrange something 🙂